Who We Are
Rooted Moms is a non-profit non-denominational Christian ministry that exists to help moms thrive in every season of life by becoming rooted in Christ (Colossians 2:7), growing in God’s Word (Psalm 1:1-3), and gathering in life-giving community (Hebrews 10:24-25).
We provide free resources, community, and encouragement that help moms grow in their relationship with Christ, and more fully experience a life of fulfillment and freedom in Him.
Our operations team is made up of moms who desire to share what we’ve experienced— the life-changing power of being rooted in Jesus. We believe the abundant life we long for is achieved not by striving harder, but by abiding more deeply in Christ. We believe the influence of a mom cannot be overstated— when we invest in spiritually strong moms, we reap spiritually strong marriages, families, churches, and communities.
What We Provide
To accomplish our mission, we provide:
- We believe in one true, eternal God, existing in three persons— the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit— and that from Him, and through Him, and for Him are all things. We believe God is both provident and personal, acting in perfect holiness, wisdom, power and love for His glory, while mercifully concerning Himself in the affairs of mankind.
- We believe in Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, teachings, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension to heaven, perpetual intercession for His children, and personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth.
John 1:1 | Luke 1:26-38 | 2 Corinthians 5:21 | John 20:30-31 | Acts 1:11 | Romans 5:6-8 | Hebrews 9:28 | Revelation 22:12
- We believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit. We believe God’s Word is truth, and has the final, authoritative say on right ways of living. We believe God’s Word is a gift by which He reveals His infinite glory to us.
- We believe that God created mankind in His image to glorify Himself through our enjoyment of Him. We believe that every person is handcrafted by God and has intrinsic value, and is worthy of love and dignity.
- We believe through one man, Adam, sin entered the world, causing physical and spiritual death through separation from Holy God for all mankind. We believe each person is born with a sinful nature, enslaved to sin, and under condemnation. We believe that Jesus came and died to pay the price to reconcile us to God, justifying us through faith in Christ alone. We believe those who repent and place their trust in Jesus Christ are set free from the bondage of sin and death, given eternal life, and sealed with the Holy Spirit, Who abides within all believers.
- We believe in salvation by grace alone, not by works. We believe good works are the outer workings of a faith that is firmly rooted in Christ, to the glory of God.
- We believe in the value of the local and worldwide Church, the body of Christ, made up of all believers, of which He is the head. We believe genuine Biblical community both glorifies God to a lost world, and serves an important role in ongoing spiritual edification.
- We believe in and take seriously Jesus’ imperative to “go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded.”
Note: While these statements do not encompass the entirety of our beliefs, we rely on the authoritative, inerrant Word of God to determine the final say on truth and morality.